The cancellation process varies depending on the original method of the subscription purchase.
Subscription purchased via iTunes
All our mobile plans made on Yousician iOS app can only be managed/cancelled through your Apple ID account following Apple guidelines and policies. Please follow this link to visit the official Apple Support website and get detailed instructions on how to do this.
Subscription purchased via Google Play
There are two ways to cancel an Android mobile subscription purchased on Google Play using payment methods from your Google account:
- Open Play Store app and select My Apps and search for Subscriptions tab.
- Go to the Google Playstore click on "gear" icon on top of the right corner and choose My Orders
Please check here for more instructions.
All other subscriptions
In order to cancel a premium subscription purchased directly through Yousician please follow the steps below.
- Open Yousician app, go to Settings and click Edit profile. The profile page will open in your default browser.
- In the Profile page, click Edit Subscription button.
- Select Cancel Subscription on the next page.
Subscriptions migrated from GuitarBots
Please submit a support request with detailed information about your account:
- GuitarBots username;
- GuitarBots email address;
- Yousician username (if different);
- Yousician email address (if different);
What happens if I cancel my premium account?
If you cancel, you will have access to the Premium account features until the end of your billing cycle. Please note that cancellation of a subscription is not the same as a profile deletion.