This article covers the steps to cancel your Yousician subscription.
IMPORTANT: Uninstalling the app on your device or deleting your account does not cancel your subscription. You must cancel the subscription using the steps described.
Subscription bought on the website
- Log in to your Yousician account on the website.
- On My account page, scroll down to the Subscription section.
- Select Cancel Subscription and follow the prompts to confirm cancellation.
Subscription bought via iTunes under an Apple ID
Apple requires customers to cancel subscriptions through iTunes. To do so, go to iTunes to cancel your subscription.
You can also cancel by following these steps:
- Go to Settings on your device, select on your name at the top of the screen, then iTunes & App Store.
- Select your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then select View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll down and select Subscriptions.
- Choose your Yousician subscription. If the subscription isn't listed, learn what to do if you can't view your subscription.
- Select Cancel Subscription and follow the instructions to confirm cancellation.
Should you have any issues with cancellation, you can get in touch with Apple Customer Support for further help. You can also check Apple website for step by step instructions on managing subscriptions.
Subscriptions bought via Google Play
There are two ways to cancel an Android mobile subscription bought on Google Play:
- Open the Play Store app and select My Apps and search for Subscriptions tab.
- Go to the Google Play store, select the "gear" icon on top of the right corner and select My Orders.
Should you have any issues with cancellation, you can get in touch with Google Play Support for further help. You can also check Google Play website for step by step instructions on managing subscriptions.
What happens after you cancel?
After you cancel your subscription, you have access to the premium features for the time you've paid for.
If you buy a monthly subscription on January 15th and cancel it February 5th:
- You have premium access until February 15th.
If you buy a yearly subscription on January 15th and cancel it in July the same year:
- You have premium access until January 15th the following year.
If you buy a yearly subscription, paid in monthly installments, on January 15th, and cancel it in July the same year:
- You have premium access until January 15th the following year. The last monthly installment is charged December 15th, and the account changes to a free subscription January 15th.
Need more help? Get in touch with Yousician Support for assistance.