IMPORTANT: Uninstalling the app on your device or deleting your account will not cancel your subscription. You must cancel the subscription using the steps described.
SUBSCRIPTIONS PURCHASED FROM THE WEB
- Log in to your Yousician account via this link
- On Your Dashboard page, click Edit Subscription button.
- Select Cancel Subscription on the next page and follow the prompts to confirm cancellation.
SUBSCRIPTIONS PURCHASED VIA ITUNES
Apple requires customers to cancel subscriptions through the App Store/iTunes.
If you are reading this on an iOS device, you can click this link to manage your subscription.
Alternatively, to cancel your subscription via Apple iTunes:
- Go to Settings on your device, tap on your name at the top of the screen, then iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll down and tap Subscriptions.
- Choose your Yousician subscription. If the subscription isn't listed, learn what to do if you can't view your subscription.
- Tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription and follow the instructions to confirm cancellation.
Should you have any issues completing these steps, you can get in touch with Apple Customer Support for further help. You can also check Apple website for step by step instructions for managing subscriptions.
What happens after you cancel?
After you cancel your subscription, you'll still be able to access the premium features for the time you've already paid.
For example, if you buy a monthly subscription on January 15th and cancel it February 5th:
- You'll have premium access until February 15th, and you won't be charged another monthly fee.
For example, if you buy a yearly subscription on January 15th and cancel it in July the same year:
- You'll have premium access until January 15th the following year, and you won't be charged another yearly subscription.
For example, if you purchase a yearly subscription, paid in monthly installments, on March 15th, and cancel it in August the same year:
- You'll have premium access until March 15th the following year. The last monthly installment will be charged February 15th, and the account will change to a free subscription on March 15th.
Need more help? Get in touch with Yousician Support for assistance.