The cancellation process varies depending on the original method of the purchase.
IMPORTANT- Uninstalling the app on your device will not cancel your subscription - you must actively cancel the subscription using the steps described.
Subscription purchased via Apple ID
If you purchased a subscription on an Apple device under an Apple ID, Apple requires customers to cancel subscriptions through the App Store/iTunes. Please follow the steps below to cancel your free trial:
- Go to Settings on your device, tap on your name at the top of the screen, then iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID; you may need to authenticate your Apple ID by signing in or using Touch ID.
- Scroll down and tap Subscriptions.
- Choose your Yousician subscription. If the subscription isn't listed, you might have signed up under a different Apple ID account. If this is the case, please sign out and sign in again with that account to check if it fixes the problem. Failing this, the subscription was most likely started directly with Yousician in which case please see the All other subscriptions section below on how to cancel it.
- Tap cancel subscription and follow instructions to confirm cancellation.
Subscription purchased via Google Play
There are two ways to cancel an Android mobile subscription purchased on Google Play using payment methods from your Google account:
- Open Play Store app and select My Apps and search for Subscriptions tab.
- Go to the Google Playstore click on "gear" icon on top of the right corner and choose My Orders
Please check here for more instructions.
All other subscriptions
In order to cancel a premium subscription purchased directly through Yousician please follow the steps below.
- Open Yousician app, go to Settings --> Profile and click Edit profile. The profile page will open in your default browser.
- In the Profile page, click Edit Subscription button.
- Select Cancel Subscription on the next page.
You can also cancel your subscription following from step 2. onward by logging into your account on our website.
Subscriptions migrated from GuitarBots
Please submit a support request with detailed information about your account:
- GuitarBots username;
- GuitarBots email address;
- Yousician username (if different);
- Yousician email address (if different);
What happens if I cancel my premium account?
If you cancel, you will have access to the Premium account features until the end of your billing cycle. Please note that cancellation of a subscription is not the same as a profile deletion.