In order to restore your earlier purchases on an iOS device please follow these instructions:
- Open GuitarTuna and press Settings icon in the top left corner
- Select "Tuning" menu option (the first option in the menu)
- Select one of the tunings under "All" section and then press on the shopping cart icon.
- The shop view will be opened. There, please press the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- Press "Restore" to restore your purchase.
On Android devices, please make sure you are logged in with the same Google email you originally used to purchase the package. Then launch the app and wait for about 2 minutes; GuitarTuna will recognise your previous purchases automatically.
If you've got a Windows phone all the purchases should be linked to your Microsoft Account. Please check the following articles on how to restore purchases on that platform:
Please note that unfortunately cross-platform transfers (e.g. Android → iOS or iOS → Android) are not possible.