To restore access to the tuning package you bought, check the following platform specific instructions.
- Open the app and select Settings icon in the top left corner
- Select "Tuning" menu option (the first option in the menu)
- Select one of the tunings under "All" section and then select the shopping cart icon.
- The shop view opens. There, select the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- Select "Restore" to restore your purchase.
On Android, make sure you are logged in with the same Google email you originally used to purchase the package. Launch the app and wait for about 2 minutes; the app recognises your previous purchase automatically.
If you have a Windows phone, the purchase should be linked to your Microsoft account. Contact Microsoft Store Support for instructions about purchase restore.
Note: unfortunately cross-platform transfers (e.g. Android → iOS or iOS → Android) are not possible.