The Yousician ukulele syllabus aims to cover everything a modern well-rounded player needs. It can guide you step by step, but also lets you focus on what's important for you.
We've grouped the missions into paths:
- In the Lead path you start with playing simple melodies and then move on to learning double stops and fingerpicking.
- In the Rhythm path you play accompaniment. You learn chord shapes and strumming patterns.
We recommend that you to play both paths to become a well balanced player. Of course, you can change paths at any time, moving between them at your own pace.
We've also grouped the missions into difficulty levels:
- Level 0 is for complete beginners with no experience.
- With each level you learn a bit more complicated chords and melodies.
- By level 5 you have the skills to pick up lots of popular songs with chords and melodies, accompany yourself and jam with others.
At the end of each level there is a skill test to make sure you've mastered the missions. Experienced players can take these skill tests right away to jump ahead to higher levels.