Teachers are using Yousician in so many different ways, that it would be impossible to list them all here. As an example, a typical lesson could look something like this:
- At the beginning of the lesson, have your students use the built-in tuner to tune their instruments.
- Start by having your students play some of the song(s) previously assigned as homework.
- Learn something new; pick something from our syllabus, the collections, user-created songs, or create your own exercises.
- Work on skills. Slow things down in Practice Mode, or focus on specific parts of a song.
- Alternate between the different paths to keep things balanced and interesting for students.
- At the end of the class you can assign homework for them to practice on their own before the next lesson. Task them to spend time practicing by collecting stars, assign specific songs (including your own) or have them perfect skills and concepts you taught earlier.
The only limit on how you can use Yousician with your students is your creativity. Teachers invent new games and fun ways to use Yousician all the time. Let us know how you use it.
We’re always keen to hear your feedback so we can make Yousician the best tool for you.