Teachers are using Yousician in so many different ways, that it would be impossible to list them all here. As an example, a typical lesson could look something like this:
- At the beginning of the lesson, have your students use the in app tuner to tune their instruments.
- Start by having your students play some of the song(s) previously given as homework.
Learn something new; pick something from our syllabus or from the Songs tab.
- Work on skills. Slow things down in Practice Mode, or focus on specific parts of a song.
- Alternate between the different paths to keep things balanced and interesting for students.
- At the end of the class you can give them homework for them to practice on their own before the next lesson to help them perfect skills and concepts you have taught.
The only limit on how you can use Yousician with your students is your creativity. Teachers invent new games and fun ways to use Yousician all the time. Let us know how you use it.