When you start with your teacher's dashboard, you will be the first and only "student"; your account will be displayed as Me. You can click on the field to get a preview of what it's like to visit a student profile.
Once your student(s) have their own Yousician account, you can invite them to your dashboard so that you can assign them homework and follow their progress. Here's how to do so:
- Launch Yousician and select Edu on the top menu.
- Click on the Add a new student icon or button.
- Start typing your student's username in the search bar (note: usernames are case sensitive).
- Select your student from the search results.
- Choose the instrument(s) the student is learning and press the Invite student button.
- Ask your student to accept your invitation request.
We can unlock the entire syllabus for active teachers who invite five or more of their students. That way you can easily see the entire syllabus and give your students exactly what they need.
We recommend to try Yousician not only with your most active students, but also with the ones that are perhaps struggling with motivation to practice between lessons. You’ll be surprised how their practice at home improves.