You will need to invite students to your dashboard in order to see their progresses and assign them homework or tasks.
When you start with your in-app teacher's dashboard, you will be the first and only "student". Your account will be displayed as "Me". You can click on it to get a preview of what it's like to visit a student profile.
Once your student(s) have created their own Yousician account, you can then invite them to your dashboard.
- Launch Yousician and select "Edu" on the top menu.
- Click on the "Add Student" icon or button.
- Start typing your student's username in the search bar (note: usernames are case sensitive).
- Select your student from the search results.
- Choose the instrument(s) the student is learning and press the 'Invite' button.
- Ask your student to accept your invitation request (it should appear in the notifications in the upper right corner).
We unlock the entire syllabus for active teachers who invite five or more of their students. That way you can easily see the entire syllabus and give your students exactly what they need.
We recommend to try Yousician not only with your most active students, but also with the ones that are perhaps struggling with motivation to practice between lessons. You’ll be surprised how their practice at home improves.