We are confident that after trying premium features for free, you will want to continue using your subscription. However, if that's not the case, here is how you can cancel your free trial. It's important that you remember to do this before the trial ends.
IMPORTANT- Uninstalling the app on your device or deleting your account will not cancel your subscription. You must cancel the subscription using the steps described.
Free trials started from the web
- Log in to your account on the website via this link.
- On Your Dashboard page, click Edit Subscription button.
- Select Cancel Subscription on the next page and follow the prompts to confirm cancellation.
Free trials started via iTunes
Apple requires customers to cancel subscriptions through the App Store/iTunes. If you are reading this on an iOS device, you can click this link to manage your subscription.
Alternatively, to cancel the free trial via Apple iTunes:
- Go to Settings on your device, tap on your name at the top of the screen, then iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll down and tap Subscriptions.
- Choose your Yousician subscription. If the subscription isn't listed, learn what to do if you can't view your subscription.
- Tap Cancel Subscription to cancel the free trial and follow the instructions to confirm cancellation. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the free trial.
Should you have any issues completing these steps, you can get in touch with Apple Customer Support for further help. You can also check Apple website for step by step instructions for managing subscriptions.
What happens after I cancel my free trial?
After cancellation, you will have access to the premium features until the end of the free trial. Once the trial ends, your account will change back to free.
Need more help? Get in touch with Yousician Support for assistance