We are confident that after trying premium features for free, you will want to continue using your subscription. However, if that's not the case, here is how you can cancel your free trial. It's important that you remember to do this before the trial ends.
IMPORTANT- Uninstalling the app on your device or deleting your account will not cancel your subscription - you must actively cancel the subscription using the steps described.
Free trials started via iTunes
If you started the free trial on an Apple device under an Apple ID, Apple requires customers to cancel subscriptions through the App Store/iTunes.
If you are reading this on an iOS device, you can click this link to manage your subscription.
Alternatively, to cancel the free trial via Apple iTunes:
- Go to Settings on your device, tap on your name at the top of the screen, then iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll down and tap Subscriptions.
- Choose your Yousician subscription. If the subscription isn't listed, learn what to do if you can't view your subscription.
- Tap Cancel Subscription to cancel the free trial and follow the instructions to confirm cancellation. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the free trial.
Should you have any issues completing these steps, you can get in touch with Apple Customer Support for further help. You can also check Apple website for step by step instructions for managing subscriptions.
Free trials started with a debit/credit card or PayPal
To cancel your free trial, purchased directly through Yousician:
- Open Yousician app, go to Settings ➞ Profile and click Edit profile. The profile page will open in your default browser. Alternatively, log into your Yousician account via this link
- In the Profile page, click Edit Subscription button.
- Select Cancel Subscription on the next page and follow the prompts to confirm cancellation.
What happens after I cancel my free trial?
Once cancelled, you will continued to have access to the Premium features until the end of the free trial and your account will change back to free.