This article covers the steps to cancel your free premium trial. It's important that you remember to do this before the trial ends.
IMPORTANT: Uninstalling the app on your device or deleting your account does not cancel your free trial. You must cancel the trial using the steps described.
Free trials started on the website
- Log in to your Yousician your account on the website.
- On your account settings page, scroll down to the Subscription section.
- Select Cancel free trial and follow the prompts to confirm cancellation.
Free trials started via iTunes under an Apple ID
Apple requires customers to cancel subscriptions through iTunes. To do so, go to iTunes to cancel your free trial.
You can also cancel the free trial by following these steps:
- Go to Settings on your device, select your name at the top of the screen, then iTunes & App Store.
- Select your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then select View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll down and select Subscriptions.
- Choose your Yousician subscription. If the subscription isn't listed, learn what to do if you can't view your subscription.
- Select Cancel Subscription to cancel the free trial and follow the instructions to confirm cancellation.
What happens after I cancel my free trial?
After cancellation, you have access to the premium features until the end of the free trial. Once the trial ends, your account changes back to free.
Need more help? Get in touch with Yousician Support for assistance.