This article covers the steps to cancel your free premium trial. It's important that you remember to do this before the trial ends.
IMPORTANT: Uninstalling the app on your device or deleting your account does not cancel your free trial. You must cancel the trial using the steps described.
Free trial started on the website
- Log in to your Yousician your account on the website.
- On My account page, scroll down to the Subscription section.
- Select Cancel free trial and follow the prompts to confirm cancellation.
Free trial started via iTunes under an Apple ID
Apple requires customers to cancel subscriptions through iTunes. To do so, go to iTunes to cancel your free trial.
You can also cancel the free trial by following these steps:
- Go to Settings on your device, select your name at the top of the screen, then iTunes & App Store.
- Select your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then select View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll down and select Subscriptions.
- Choose your Yousician subscription. If the subscription isn't listed, learn what to do if you can't view your subscription.
- Select Cancel Subscription to cancel the free trial and follow the instructions to confirm cancellation.
Free trial started via Google Play
There are two ways to cancel an Android mobile subscription bought on Google Play:
- Open the Play Store app and select My Apps and search for Subscriptions tab.
- Go to the Google Play store, select the "gear" icon on top of the right corner and select My Orders.
Should you have any issues with cancellation, you can get in touch with Google Play Support for further help. You can also check Google Play website for step by step instructions on managing subscriptions.
What happens after I cancel my free trial?
After cancellation, you have access to the premium features until the end of the free trial. Once the trial ends, your account changes back to free.
Need more help? Get in touch with Yousician Support for assistance.