Once the student shows in your dashboard (see invite students), you can check their progress and status.
Dashboard - Student overview
Each student that accepted your invitation has their own summary in the overview. Let's see the information you have available.
You can find the student's username, level and profile image here. You can also see if they have homework assigned, and whether they have finished it (status options are No homework, Unfinished homework or All homework on track).
Here you can track how much the student has practiced in the past 7 days.
- No bar means the student hasn't practiced.
- An orange bar means the student has practiced less than 15 minutes.
- A yellow bar means the student has practiced more than 15 minutes but less than 30 minutes.
- A green bar means the student has practiced 30 minutes or more that day.
James, as an example, has practiced less than 15 minutes on Friday and Saturday and not at all during the rest of the week.
The icons indicate which instruments the student is currently learning; guitar, piano, bass and/or ukulele.
By clicking on the Actions button, a menu will pop up where you will be able to:
- assign homework to a student
- edit the name of a student
- remove the student from your dashboard
- add instrument to a student
Clicking Cancel will take you back to the list of students.
Student syllabus progress
When clicking on a student bar, you can view their progress in the syllabus. You can navigate a student's syllabus as if it were your own. You can see their progress in the missions and tasks, as well as how many stars they achieved in every part of a song.
In the same view, you can also access the homework assigned to a student. Just click on the tab to see the homework you have assigned and their progress on it. You can check this article to see how to assign homework to students.