Yousician offers a free premium trial for new users. You get instant access to Yousician catalog of songs, exercises and instructional videos, to get you started on your musical journey.
You won't be charged during your free trial and you can cancel anytime before the trial ends.
If you choose to continue your musical journey with Yousician, your account will upgrade to a paying subscription at the end of the trial. You can find out information about premium plans by logging into your account on the website.
Why do I need a payment method to start a free trial?
We ask for a payment method to ensure you don't have any interruptions in premium access after the free trial. You will not be charged if you cancel the free trial before it ends.
From the website
- Go to our website to start your free trial.
- Log in to your account or create your profile via the Sign up link.
- On account settings page, press Go premium.
- Pick between Premium or Premium+ and tap on Try free for 7 days.
- Confirm the free trial information and tap Check out.
- Choose your preferred payment method and enter the payment details. Tap Start your 7-day free trial to start your trial.
If you do not see the subscription information, and are using an AdBlock extension on your web browser, please disable the extension on the browser and try again. You can also use a different browser or go to Incognito mode and try again.
From the iPhone app via iTunes
You can start your free trial via iTunes from an iPod, iPad and iPhone.
Launch the app and tap the green button located under your instrument level. Follow the prompts on the screen to start your free trial. You can also do so from the web by following the instructions above.
If the subscription options are not displayed, please check this article for troubleshooting.