Practice mode can be accessed by clicking/ tapping Practice button from the pause menu in Perform mode. Perform mode is accessed by clicking/ tapping Perform from the pause menu in practice mode. The modes are also available on the song start screen via Learn --> Missions tab.
- Practice at your own speed with as many tries as you need to master the song
- Slow down songs or loop specific song parts by moving the arrows to improve your skills
- Hear what it sounds like by using the synthesizer (toggle on Play for me)
- Sing as well as you can to advance to the next task
- Complete tasks to progress in the game
The amount of 'lives' or 'tries' you have when singing the song in Play mode is shown in the top left corner of the screen, e.g. 3x, 4x.
If a note is sung incorrectly the number goes down, and if the app consistently fails to recognise the sounds you sing, you will need to try the song again. If you consistently sing notes correctly the app adds 'lives' for you up to 5x. The song score can be seen in the top right hand corner of the screen.