If you are having problems installing GuitarTuna and receive "Your device isn't compatible with this version" error on Google Play, please check the following for troubleshooting:
1. Uninstall and reinstall Play Store updates :
- Make sure you’re connected to a reliable Wi-Fi connection.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Store
- At the top of the screen, tap More → Uninstall updates.
- If you’re asked if you want to change the Play Store app back to the factory version, tap OK.
- Open the Google Play Store, then try to download GuitarTuna again.
2. Check for Android system updates :
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app.
- Scroll down & tap About phone → System updates.
- Check to see if an update is available.
- Clear data for Google Play Services (Go to settings > apps or application manager > Google Play Services > manage space > clear all data > ok).
- Clear data for Google Services Framework (Go to settings > apps or application manager > under all, select Google Services Framework > clear data > ok).
- Restart your device.
You can find further troubleshooting tips from Google Play here.